“Where do I start?” is a common question I get asked…
In our Information Age, we become paralyzed with too many choices
But when dealing with a health issue on your own, trying to put all the pieces together can cost you lots of time, money and frustration.
People search YouTube, see IG & FB posts giving health tips and they apply things here and there.
Then eventually end up in my office…I ask them “what have you tried”
They respond “EVERYTHING!”
You see…it’s not that you’re lacking information, it’s that you may have the wrong info or don’t know what to do with the info.
Putting the Puzzle Pieces Together
Ever tried solving a jigsaw puzzle? Solving it quickly and effectively requires that you know a few things:
- What’s the big picture
- A systematic approach
- Connecting the pieces
Now when we compare this to how people try to solve their health puzzle, it’s like not knowing what the picture looks like being blindfolded. You don’t know if the piece goes here or there or even if its the right side up!
The key is having a systematic approach! When solving a jigsaw puzzle you would sort the pieces. Start with the edges of the puzzle. Then group the pieces by color. Then you’d start by connecting the edges and then working inwards.
This is how I work with patients. We look at your health picture from a bird’s eye view and then create a systematic approach to help restore the healing properties of your body.
- First, we start with GOALS.
- Then we create key results to know that we’re on our way to those goals
- Then we follow up with an action plan to attain those results
- Finally, we take consistent action and hold ourselves accountable
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired…consider scheduling a free 20 min consultation
Go HERE to set it up
We’ll sit down and see if I can help you and if we’re a good fit for each other
- The top 5 health issues we all face as we age - May 30, 2019
- 3 amazing & powerful tips to help survive the 2nd puberty - May 23, 2019
- The 3 overlooked things your body needs to heal - May 16, 2019